ONE WAY SHUT-OFF TYPE INDUSTRIAL INTERCHANGE
Type: One Way Shut-Off – Socket is valved, shutting off supply line at disconnect. Plug is un-valved, exhausting downstream line at disconnect. Install socket on pressure side of line.
- High flow capability for small coupler
- Precision leak-proof seal
- Positive locking mechanism
- Sockets other than standard are color coded:
Water (Blue), Steam (Black), and Heat (Red)
- Foster 3 thru 6 Series couplers are designed for rigid mounting that allows a simple push-to-connect operation, constructed of a solid brass body and a steel valve.
- “FM” Series are mechanically interchangeable with similar industrial interchange couplings made by other manufacturers and accept plugs that conform to MIL-C4109-F. Plugs used with the “FM” Series are the Industrial Interchange plugs. FM Series 3 and 5 couplers comply with A-A-59439.